FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via most major Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than £ GBP.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. As each and every piece of jewellery is custom made, we can only accept returns if the goods are faulty or are misrepresented.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return, together with a photograph of the damage to the jewellery, ensuring that a close up of the damage is CLEARLY visible.
- Raven District will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers from the UK must use Royal Mail tracked shipping and customers from the US must use USPS when returning goods to help avoid "lost package" situations. Customers from any other countries, please contact us for more information.
- Please note that customers are responsible for the shipping costs of returned items.
- When the returned item is received and inspected, the customer will receive a "confirmation of receipt of parcel" email.
- When a detailed inspection has been made of your jewellery, we will repair any damage if we feel that it is a manufacturing fault. If the damage cannot be rectified we will custom make a new piece of jewellery to replace the damaged jewellery, the original jewellery will revert to and solely be owned by Raven District.
- It is not company policy to make refunds - these will only be given under exceptional circumstances. If a refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.